A ship built in 2007 for a shipowner from the United Kingdom. A SFPA-type surveillance fishery in Scotland measuring 200 miles. HIRTA meets the requirements of U.K. Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA), the Flag Authority, for the VII Class of the vessel with the possibility of registration in the United Kingdom. The unit is characterized by a total length of 84 m and a width of 13 m.
The vessel has 3 generating units:
- three power generators Wärtsilä 3 x 1620 kW/1000 obr/min/660V/50Hz,
- Volvo Penta port diesel generator set, type TAMD 165A power 296 kWe/przy 1500 obr/min/415V/50Hz,
- emergency generator Cummins, type 6CT8.3D (M) power 99 kWe/przy 1500 obr/min/415V/50Hz.
Scope of work
In 2007 our company on vessel HIRTA (B846) was responsible for the following works
- prefabrication and installation of floors in the machinery space
- prefabrication and assembly of jet rudder
- prefabrication and assembly of floors in the electrical compartment