Mobile Pearl (Bontrup Pearl)
The unit was built in 1984 for a shipowner from the Bahamas. The ship is used to transport loose items. Mobile Pearl is 187.50 meters long, 29.04 meters wide and its net tonnage is 12.660.
Rebuilt in the Vistal Shipyard The m/v Bontrup Pearl repair unit, despite its advanced age, has been equipped with a highly advanced self-discharge system for bulk materials.
The design, delivery and assembly of the unloading system in the electrical part, and its launch was undertaken by AN-ELEC, which has several solutions in its portfolio. Despite the very short time and complexity, the system was delivered and launched without major obstacles.
Scope of work
In this project AN-ELEC was responsible for the implementation of such tasks as: project, delivery of materials after assembly and commissioning. The entire automatic control loosening system:
- installation of a new power generator in container construction with a capacity of 2000 kVA
- design and construction of unloading system power supply
- design and construction of a control and power system for the new hydraulics required to operate the unloading system
- design and construction of the most important system power and control of conveyor belts and cargo chutes (Gate’s)
- design and installation of a CCTV system
- transmission for shipowner