Stena Line is a well known Polish ferry operator operating in Scandinavia, Ireland, Germany and the United Kingdom. In our country we serve Gdynia - Karlskrona connections for over 20 years. On this route, MF Stena Spirit, MF Stena Vision and MF Stena Baltica are sailing.
MF Stena Spirit is the unit where AN-ELEC reassembled the work entrusted to him. The unit is a large passenger-car ferry. Formerly MS Stena Scandinavica (2003), after extensive reconstruction, was renamed Stena Spirit.
Scope of work
AN-ELEC performed the following works for the Swedish shipowner Stena Line:
- cable entries
power switchgear (RO53, RO95)
- preparation of documentation and certification of it
- construction and assembly of the switchboard (modernization consisting in the replacement of the entire equipment of the power cabinets for container sockets on car decks)
- fire protection design documentation
- design, construction and commissioning of the Car Deck ventilation switchgear
- exchange of rudder blade indexes
- replacement of rudder power contactors with cabinet modification