Vessel SEVEN RIO build in Netherlands (Krimpen aan den IJssel) and it is a Pipe Layer unit. It can be operated under water up to a depth of 3000 m. The vessel has a total length of 146 m and a width of 31 m and a gross tonnage of 18602. SEVEN RIO is equipped with a crane (100/25 t), accommodates up to 120 people.
Scope of work
When SEVEN RIO was build in the Netherlands in 2015, AN-ELEC company carried out the following tasks:
- laying cables for electrical installation
- assembly and connection of fittings (lamps, sockets, switches)
- installation and connection of the fire protection system
- installation and connection of PA / GA
- connection of switchgears, transformers, monitoring, control panels