Innovation (NB 142/1)
Ship built in 2012 by CRIST Shipyard. Innovation (NB 142/1) is characterized by 161.37 m total length and 42 m width and gross tonnage 22313. "Heavy Lift Jack up Vessel" with heavy lifting system for the construction and operation of offshore wind farms, which is able to work in depths up to 50 meters.
Innovation is a powerful unit equipped with a crane with a capacity of 1.5 thousand tone. This allows to transport the elements necessary for the construction of wind towers with a weight of up to 8 thousand. Tone. The bulk of the unit makes it a global phenomenon.
Unit built for HGO Infra Sea Solutions, owned by the German construction concern Hochtief, which is part of the Belgian DEME group of GeoSea.
Scope of work
On the Innovation, Hydrotechnical Unit "Heavy Lift Jack up Vessel" built for the HGO Infra Sea Solutions company, AN-ELEC carried out the following works:
- verification of the correctness and consistency of connections in the switchgear with documentation
- verification of documentation
- repair of electrical documentation for various systems
- installation of cable routes
- reinforcement of the unit from the electrical package
- transmission vessel for classification society GL and shipowner