As of May 25, 2018, new personal data protection laws, commonly referred to as GDPR, have been implemented. The primary purpose of GDPR is to standardize the principles of personal data protection throughout the European Union.
See below for detailed information concerning the processing of your personal data by AN-ELEC. Learn the purposes, the period of data processing and your rights in this matter.
What is GDPR?
It is a common abbreviation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. GDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation.Electronic version of the regulation
When did it enter into force?
The purpose of the new regulation?
What does the document contain?
Do I have to do anything?
PDC, that is the Personal data controller.
Personal data - for what purpose and on what grounds do we process it
- To conclude and execute a contract - throughout the effective term of the contract and for settlements after it is completed (legal basis: GDPR article 6 sec. 1b); “contract performance” in short).
- Performance of the legal obligations of the PDC, e.g. fiscal obligations (legal basis: legal obligation).
- Identifying and preventing abuse, pursuing claims - throughout the effective term of the contract (legal basis: contract performance), and then throughout the period, after which all claims under the contract become overdue, and if the PDC is bound to pursue claims or notify the relevant authorities - throughout the duration of these procedures (legal basis: legally justified interest of the Company).
- Supporting the employee, including, for instance, informing them that their examinations, licenses, documents are about to expire - throughout the effective term of the contract (legal basis: legally justified interest of the Company).
What data should a natural person provide?
In order to conclude a contract, the PDC requires that certain data be submitted in a relevant form (individual data items depend on the entity entering into contract, e.g. client, contract party, employee or employee candidate). If this (mandatory) data is not provided by the natural person, the contract cannot be signed.
Additionally, we may request supplementary / optional data which does not impact the fact of concluding the contract. If the PDC does not obtain this data, the company will not be able to, for instance, wire the salary to the employee.
With whom do we share your personal data?
- Operators of ICT systems or suppliers of ICT tools for the PDC.
- Companies providing consultancy, audit, legal aid, fiscal and accounting services.
- Subcontractors hired by the PDC.
- Companies providing banking services - e.g. for the purposes of making payments or reimbursements to the employee.
- Companies providing postal or courier services.
- Companies providing transport services.
- Companies providing hotel services.
Data from other sources?
The rights of a natural person
- Correct data.
- Remove illegally processed data after withdrawing consent for data processing or when the data is no longer needed for the purposes, for which it was collected by AN-ELEC
- Limit processing (withholding operations involving data or not removing data).
- Access data (to obtain information on the data processed by the Controller and a copy of the data).
- Transfer data to a different data controller (as set forth in article 20 GDPR).
- Object to data processing (as set forth in article 21 GDPR).
These rights can be exercised by sending an application by letter or visiting the AN-ELEC office. The data controller can request additional information from the application to authenticate the application.
The scope of each of the rights and the situations in which they can be exercised arise from the law. The right which can be exercised will depend, among others, on the legal basis applied by the Company in the processing of your data and the purpose of processing.
You have the right to submit an official complaint in connection with our processing of your personal data to a supervisory body, i.e. the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General For Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
If the use of your personal data is not required by the Company to perform the contract, fulfill a legal obligation or does not constitute a legally justified interest of the PDC, AN-ELEC may request consent to specific methods of use of personal data.
You are entitled to withdraw a consent already given (which will not affect the legality of use of personal data before the consent was withdrawn).
Will the data be transferred out of the European Economic Area (EEA)?
Files to download
This Policy applies to “cookie” files and refers to websites operated by AN-ELEC Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Gdynia, ul. Hutnicza 40, Tax ID (NIP): 586-217-77-10, Registry (REGON): 220275991
The policy applies solely to www.an-elec.com. The company is not liable for the privacy policies applicable to other sites.
Cookies - what are these?
What are cookies used for?
What cookies do we use?
The following cookie files are used on our website:
- reporting sources of traffic,
- analyzing the effectiveness of promotional activities,
- performing analyses using Google Analytics - Google cookies are used to better understand the intentions of website users. These files anonymously collect basic information on user activity on the Company’s website and used to report the sources of traffic, analyze user behaviors on the website and test the effectiveness of promotional activities.